Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Friday 15 July 2011

Weekly Favourites week 28

weekly favourites 28, 2011


This week is more a discovery of Erin Fetherston's wonderful and chic tailoring. I knew of her but didn't really connect anything particular to the name - and what a shame! Because, I am head over heels with her bow-skirt and the matching jacket. So elegant and casual at the same time.
Also, bouclé is growing on me when I see something like the McGinn jacket trimmed with pearls!!! How epic is that!? And off course, my search for the perfect red shoes and feminine leather jacket continues.

Oh, the things that are featured in my imaginary closet! *sigh* Most importantly though is that these items here are things I can see myself wearing to pieces.. And shouldn't people dress to care and care to dress a little more? I'd rather spend a large amount on a dress like Victoria Beckham's than one with citrus fruits {sorry Stella but I just cannot comprehend it!} Even if I had bought a dress for £20 in H&M with banana prints, I would still think of it as a waste of money when three months later I cannot stand the sight of fruits on clothes. 
Don't know whether that's just me but I am definately becoming more picky here in my 'no-buy-clothes-year'. 

I take that as a good sign.

Have a wonderful weekend. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...